This job is currently Archived,
Service Engineer - Thailand
Posted on : 26 February 2017
Job Description :
Responsibilities’ for providing onsite maintenance, repair and installation of analytical instruments including selling of consumables and One Source businesses.
- Perform machine installation setup, training and machine commissioning on new machine.
- Provide after sales service supports to our customers which include maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- Coordinate with the service admin to prepare quotation, manage inventory and ensure timely delivery to enhance customer satisfaction
- Responsible to prepare and submit progress service & maintenance report.
- Ensure all service is complete within standard procedure.
- To provide leads and information to After Market Sales team on consumables & contract.
- Collaborate with Application Specialists and Sales Team in supporting and meet customers’ requirements.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in repair, maintenance and installation of analytical instruments
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Have own transport and willing to travel domestic and overseas
- Self-motivated, pro-active, analytical mind set and good problem solving skill
- Able to negotiate and commitment in meeting customer requirement schedules.
- Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office - Excel, Word, Power point,