This job is currently Archived,
Service Engineer - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Responsible to support company products & customers.
- Responsible for installation, Training (after developing skills and experience), Service and Repair of company products at customer premises.
- Correct escalation of 2nd level issues. Support the customer in having their equipment running effectively.
- This may and can include customers throughout Europe.
- Responsible for executing all service activities on technical equipment, including but not exclusive to installation, maintenance, diagnosis, emergency repairs as planned by the local operation. This includes both Field and Workshop activities.
- Maximize equipment performance in line with guidelines and Specialist direction. Key to this is customer uptime, and satisfaction that the service visit meets their needs.
- Develop experience and ability through training and development on company products, leading to the potential to serve as a technical reference for more junior levels.
- Gain customer feedback by ensuring that at each call a customer feedback form is explained to the customer and left with them.
- Manage all administration tasks within a given time frame including Call feedback, expense claims and Technical updates and daily administration necessary to complete the role.
- Personal responsibility to stay up to date with the technological developments within the field of operation you are working in
- Liaise and work with local Sales teams to meet market and business requirements.
- To present yourself daily and represent our company as a professional and committed employee both internally and externally.
- To comply to the service training and manuals provided working at all times within the local health and safety guidelines, maintaining company Quality standards through everything done.
- Represent Service as required at internal or external meetings
- After training and development there is the potential to be active in giving presentations
- Required to be flexible in job duties and cover when workload allows other functions within Service and Technical Support
- To be fully responsible for maintaining accurate records of personal parts inventory, ensuring the quality of all parts remain in the condition and packaging with parts numbers as received
- Good time management skills, strong communication skills, Up-to-date computer knowledge in both software and hardware including but not exclusive to PC based systems and Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of English both verbal and written, critical is the ability to read and understand the English used for Training, Technical updates and also Service and Instrument Manuals. Experience in Repair & maintenance of highly technical scientific equipment.
- Scientific degree (Biology/chemistry) or on the job experience of Biological/Chemical assays related to Analytical instrumentation applications. HNC or Higher Degree in Electronics essential.