Service Engineer Proton Therapy - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- As Service Engineer, the main responsibility is to support our client on clinical operations by making sure that the company's equipment is ready for patients’ treatment.
- You are also responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance of equipment and systems with the aim of delivering final reliable products that comply with quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements, within defined time-frames.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Service engineer, your main tasks are:
- Preparing and setting up of equipment/systems on a daily basis
- Testing equipment/systems according to the technical specifications
- Handling first level of debugging based on parameters available on the MCR screens
- Ensuring daily reports of activities, maintenance execution and incidents in the appropriate tools
- Maintaining both mechanical and electrical equipment/systems according to maintenance schedules
Profile You have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Good knowledge of electricity, automation and regulation is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial or biomedical field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
You also are:
- Able to follow rules and regulations and you deliver on strict deadlines
- You have good analytical skills to identify root cause of issues
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, process oriented and stress resistant
- Able to work autonomously
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work
- Our company is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells.
- To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with the company.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company's leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a diverse workforce.