To strengthen our Service Team in the Medical Business Group, we are seeking a/an Service Engineer (Medical)
- Provide repair, installation, calibration, commissioning and after sales maintenance service to customers
- Provide technical support for sales promotional activities
- Assist in planning and execution of service contracts and customer service billing
- Ensure high standards of customer care
- University Degree in Electronics / Biomedical / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in the Medical equipment or related industry.
- Strong analytical thinking on electronics and mechanical.
- Excellent IT knowledge in computer hardware, operating system and disk backup software, especially with networking is a must
- Sound ability to troubleshoot and repair PCs
- A good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.