Service Development Manager – Women’s Health - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Responsible for leading the development of high quality, local LARC services which widen & improve access to LARC & NEXPLANON for young women
- Accountable for achieving agreed NEXPLANON uptake & sales goals across defined territory
- Engage effectively with Public Health and CCG members to ensure prioritization/funding for LARC and uptake plans to meet population needs
- Ensure policy is pulled through at local level by prioritizing and engaging effectively & innovatively with general practice teams;
- Inspiring & influencing GP Leaders to commit to driving LARC service improvements
- Driving capacity for high quality NEXPLANON provision through supporting / co-ordinating appropriate training
- Improving service delivery through growing customer understanding, education and delivery of agreed plans
- Fully analyse territory from a customer, environment and business perspective to ensure strong and on-going understanding of opportunities
- Effectively segment territory based on business potential & develop integrated LARC service development plans (PH/CCG/Practice)which drive strong customer & business outcomes
- Monitor & review progress routinely and adjust activity accordingly.
- Build and manage relationships with public health payers/commissioners, local experts, CCG leads & relevant General Practice staff
- Work to gain prioritization and funding to support optimal LARC uptake, with plans in place to achieve this appropriate to needs of each Local Authority
- Ensure strong understanding of cost-effectiveness and value of NEXPLANON throughout all Key Practice Accounts through effective communication, use of advocacy & leveraging wider franchise resources
- Promotion of Nexplanon to targets within both primary and secondary care and any other customers and influencers defined within the area and national strategy
- Generate primary & secondary care usage, recommendations and referrals for Nexplanon fitting
- Implement relevant activity to encourage & build effective General Practice LARC services (in line with LA plans) & ensure strong NEXPLANON uptake
Product and Customer Focus
- Understand the full product and service portfolio relevant to the Women’s Health franchise and stay abreast of current brand marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain market intelligence of business environment and customers
- Demonstrate & leverage in-depth knowledge of the political /policy environment Nationally, and at a local health economy level
- Work collaboratively with Regional Development Manager and Brand Team to achieve strong customer outcomes
- Work alongside the Nurse Team to support access for HCPs to the Nexplanon Training Support Programme
- Ensure that company policies, business practices and compliance guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Consistently demonstrate leadership behaviour & a positive mind-set, consistent with the very best sales professionals in the industry
- Able to quickly develop expert knowledge of Women’s Health portfolio and marketing strategy
- Strong therapy area knowledge and detailed understanding of company’s service/support offerings
- In depth knowledge of NHS and Public Health policy relevant to WH & funding flows/provision
- Understanding of key business planning principles, metrics and their application.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates good analytical skills, identifies opportunities , prioritizes and capitalizes on them through rapid disciplined decision making
- Impact and Implementation – Resilient to pressure; shows high levels of energy and activity; experience of project management delivering successful solutions. Implements strategic territory business plans and delivers against them. Effectively manages competing priorities.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to identify long term consequences of actions and takes these into account; open to new ideas and the application of them
- Influencing – Develops a customer focused approach earning trust and delivering customer value, internally and externally.
- Experience of successfully influencing commissioners, payers, and expert customers
- Adaptability – Adaptable to different situations and challenges through positively embracing change. Willing to accept and take on a variety of work;
- ability to work to a solution given a tight time-frame
- Selling - Deliver against SDP. Able to ensure core products (and particularly NEXPLANON) are effectively positioned throughout key practice accounts to realise uptake.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Demonstrates the ability to work with others to benefit from their skills and experience to be more effective.
- Shares knowledge and experience of customers and the market with other WH colleagues
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time