This job is currently Archived,
Service Delivery Management (Problem Management) (m/f) Stuttgart Germany,
Posted on : 20 April 2017
For our Head Office we are looking for a Service Delivery Management (Problem Management) (m/f)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Cares about service availability while ensuring proper root cause analysis of all major incidents.
- Run proper problem management to minimize the adverse effect on business operations in case of incidents.
- Continuous service improvement of problem management processes (CSI) including interface to all global service providers in conjunction their counterparts.
- Proactive analysis and systematic run through problems to do trend analysis and identification of weaknesses to find areas of improvements.
- Permanent control of internal and external IT service providers in regard to single point of failure identification and avoidance if issues reoccurring in the future.
- Takes care on compliance of SOC/SOX regulations in the Service Delivery area with all local business units.
- Supports resolving major / crisis service disturbances involving the local and global OneIT organizational units.
- Bachelor or Master preferred in Informatics or other technical education (computer sciences, commercial information technology or similar); alternatively comparable degree or comparable work experience.
- Wide experience within IT Service Management especially in an international and heterogeneous IT organization.
- Basic ITIL knowledge and qualified to ITIL foundation level (existing or to be acquired)
- Profound knowledge in interacting with external suppliers/providers
- Excellent know how of IT service operations and support processes
- Willingness to travel from time to time within Europe.
Find a Job Find Candidates