KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., (KSEA) is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
The Protection1® Service Coordinator oversees the creation and booking of all Protection1® Service Agreements. Provides support to customers, Management, Sales, Customer Support, Field Service Technicians, and On-Site Endoscopic Specialists for service related agreement inquires and processes. Produces service reports and customized reporting for internal management teams as well as field sales and customers.
The Service Coordinator will provide administrative support to Protection 1® Services Management Team as well as Field Service Region Managers and Sales Region Managers, Field Service Technicians, On-Site Endoscopic Specialists and Sales Reps
- Generates a variety of daily, monthly and quarterly reports for internal management team and external customer accounts
- Works closely with internal and external customers to help resolve inquiries related to a service agreement, pricing issues and reports.
- Insures that contract inventory and billing is set up correctly and monitors contracts nearing expiration so that there is no coverage lapse
- Provides insightful experiences from both internal and external customers on how to improve processes within the department.
- Assists with rollout of new service marketing promotions or service programs
- Liaison between Field Sales, Customer Support, Region Managers, Field Service Technicians, On-Site Efficiency Specialists, Product Services, Marketing and OR1
- Handles incoming calls from the Repair Services Call Queue
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 to 4 years related experience
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.