Service Concepts & Improvements Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
Service Concepts & Improvements Manager
- We are looking for a new team member in our Technical Services & Systems team within the Operations department.
- In this position, you will be responsible for creation and documentation of service concepts, coordination between the brands and ensuring that all systems, business and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- Update and maintain the company end to end Service concept to ensure new products and processes are aligned
- Align with stakeholders for ensuring the smooth implementation
- Close collaboration with the TCS project manager to ensure that process requirements fulfill all business needs
- Coordinate the implementation and validation of service processes in the group companies
- Support our group companies and conduct technical audit on request Lead and participate in several projects
- Take over an active part in the management team to develop and improve the preferment
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Experience in a similar position, ideally in the medical/hearing industry
- Strong process and project management skills as well as good technical understanding
- Good communication skills with an analytical and conceptual thinking
- Result-oriented attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel up to 20% Excellent English skills, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.