This job is currently Archived,
Service Architect for Production Infrastructure Bagsværd Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Would you like to use your technical background to define, build and operate IT Infrastructure Services and play a key role in providing a secure, robust and resilience IT Infrastructure for Product Supply in our company?
- Then you could be our new Service Architect. We are looking for a Service Architect with a proven track record within operation and design of IT Infrastructure Services as well as a strong personal drive.
About the department
The Production Infrastructure department consists of highly qualified Information Technology engineers who are responsible for operation of Information Technology infrastructure in Product Supply. The team is working in close co-operation with our company.
- You will be working in the Production Infrastructure department with an initial ambition of linking and supporting all company Production sites via an offer of several shared IT services.
- You will participate in the Service operation team planning and management of Windows servers, and 3 part products used to manage a Windows infrastructure, including input to other parts of the infrastructure area.
- You can look forward to an extremely challenging job that will allow you to merge IT Infrastructure competences with business understanding within the production.
- You hold an MSC, MBA or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration) have a similar technical background topped with minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- This has provided you with a solid technical knowledge of different infrastructure technologies and experience in operating and maintaining infrastructure systems.
- It is an advantage with experience in manufacturing IT systems in pharmaceutical areas.
- In addition, you have the knowledge and experience in regards to Windows, network and virtualization and have a solid GxP/GMP knowledge.
- As a person you are empathic, reliable, structured, proactive, able to handle conflicts in a constructive way as well as being a good team player.
- Finally, you have an international mind-set, and you are able to travel a few days a year, just as you are able to both speak and write Danish and English.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates