With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
In this role, you will provide expertise to design, implement, validate, support and maintain the Pharmaceutical Serialisation/Track & Trace solutions.
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Gather and understand business requirements during interviews, workshops, scenarios,
• Translate business information needs into solution requirements,
• Work closely with teams involved in the project to ensure Serialisation solution meets regulatory timelines and deliverables,
• Coordinate with project management counterparts to plan project schedules, timelines and deliverables,
• Conduct regular project team meetings for task follow-up on IT, business process, Quality Assurance, Validation, Manufacturing and Go live deliverables,
• Identify risks, issues and mitigation plans as required,
• Participate in validation phases and write appropriate documentation.
• You have an engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience implementing, integrating and supporting serialisation and track and trace solutions.
• You have good understanding of typical corporate supply chain IT systems, such as ERP, MRP, WMS, planning systems and MDM systems.
• You have good knowledge on computerized systems with data collection software (Database), network communications protocols, IT systems interfaces.
• You are familiar with change controls, validation protocols and regulated environment, such as CGMP, GAMP, 21CFR Part 11.
• You speak fluently French and English. German is nice to have.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!