Senior Web Application Developer Job - Singapore
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Network in Singapore with start-up atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
- Brings a sound sense of the principals of design, user experience, and narrative in interface
- Applies knowledge of cross-browser feature support and rendering quirks to create cross browser/device compatible solutions
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor´s Degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or related discipline, with a minimum 6 years of equivalent experience. UX related experience is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of CSS layout including responsive design techniques
- Good front end design skills and eye for detail
- 4-5 years experience in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java or similar frameworks
- Experience using Test-driven development
- Experience and/or interest in working further down the stack
- Experience with making front ends compatible with open browser standards and IE8 and above
- Familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
- Data-informed product development: Analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with browser performance optimizations
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Spclst, Eng., Dev. & Integration
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Application Developer, Engineer, Product Development, Graphic Design, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Research, Creative