Senior Vice President - Supply Chain Management and Procurement Asia Pacific - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
The SVP Supply Chain Management and Procurement is responsible for the continuous development of the integrated SCM strategy for B. Braun in Asia Pacific and its implementation to improve overall efficiency and optimized cost.
- End to End supply chain process, including Logistics
- Demand planning, inventory management, factory loading, and distributor management in cooperation with Marketing and Sales and Production departments
- Key deliverables: delivery optimization, with high level of direct delivery; high level of system integration in procurement, delivery, dealer and inventory management with continuous improvement cycles; accurate and robust forecasts; smart Inventory management; procurement savings
- Organisation and Interfaces: The position reports directly to the President Asia Pacific, heads Procurement, Logistics, and the respective Support departments in alignment and close cooperation with global Procurement, Logistics and SCM departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or related area
- High degree of motivation and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a complex Matrix organization
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Management covering procurement, demand planning, supply planning, production scheduling, inventory management, warehouse, and SAP/ERP systems
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain and its impact on the company financials