Senior Translational Research for Immuno-Oncology (m/f) - France
- Permanent contract based in the Head Office
- You accompany the development of company Immuno-Oncology (I-O) products by bringing innovation to and supervising the translational programmes.
- You provide guidance to Translational Research Scientists involved in these programmes.
- Ensure that the I-O translational programmes are on track and coherent with the company’s I-O strategy and objectives
- Provide input and innovation to clinicians regarding I-O translational support for ongoing and new development programmes
- Manage a team of I-O translational scientists
- Ensure cross-fertilisation of the I-O translational programmes
- Contribute to the creation and animation of a solid network of I-O translational scientists in academic and clinical centres Contribute directly to the evaluation of I-O in-licensing opportunities
To successfully achieve this mission, here are below the detailed personal and professional skills needed:
- MD or PharmD with PhD in laboratory translational research
- Experience in translational research in I-O drug development in industry or biotech (8 years)
- Proficient in English (French speaking/understanding is a plus, and willing to learn French is key)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record in scientific communication with first author publications and presentations at relevant scientific congresses
- Entrepreneur, innovative, resilient, and with a sense of urgency