This job is currently Archived,
Senior Training Manager - United Kingdom
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- The UK Affiliate has an exciting opportunity for a Training Manager to join our company and optimize the effectiveness of the sales teams in order to enhance the effectiveness of the sale force through up skilling, coaching and training to ensure business objectives and the demands of an ever changing broad NHS customer base are met.
- You work with the Sales Excellence Leader so create and deliver relevant and targeted training programmes to all relevant groups within the sales and sales management groups across all 3 business units including Urology, Specialist Brands and Oncology.
- Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to company policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards
- Ensure that new starters and experienced team members product, therapy, clinical, code and environmental knowledge is at the desired levels with in situ training as required.
- To ensure individuals have the support they need to effectively implement marketing campaigns, using key messages and campaign materials tailored appropriately to the needs of the Local Health Economy.
- Provide structure and design for Sales Meetings & Conferences as the business and campaigns demands.
- Design and implement the use of innovative tools, procedures and systems related to sales force effectiveness.
- Lead and manage projects working with external providers and internal stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the sales force to meet business challenges.
- Monitor current and upcoming sales force vacancies in order to manage the resourcing demands associated with ITCs. Ensure commercial alignment and high standards of Ashfield provided ITCs.
- Improve the technical sales coaching ability of UBMs by providing them and their teams with tools and systems to support the increased impact of coaching and self-coaching
- Work with business leaders to identify, prioritise and agree the learning needs for the Urology business.
- Manage all aspects of training budget (>£300k) including phasing, and coding aligned to key activities, including Sales Force Effectiveness, Business Acumen, working with external agencies & providers, consulting with HCPs
- Other such duties as may be reasonably required by the business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven track records within both Pharmaceutical and sales environment
- ABPI Qualified
- Previous roles within training including presentation skills, developing training content, tracking attendance, managing questions etc.
- Ability to coach and developing others
- Familiar with training and coaching models and methods of measuring RI (return on investment)
- Continuous learning approach
- Previous experience in branding
- Strong project management
- IT proficient, including use of CRM/ETMS systems, MS Office at advanced level (including PowerPoint, excel etc.)
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels: local/virtual.
- Ability to liaise credibly and, challenge appropriately with due consideration for cultural differences.
- Degree or equivalent knowledge and expertise
- Willing/able to drive; valid driving licence.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package