Senior Trainer, Specialty Business Unit Deerfield United States,
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Trainer, Specialty Business Unit in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Trainer, Specialty Business Unit working in the Specialty Training, Development and Operations Department, you will be empowered to design, develop and deliver training curriculum and courses for the Takeda Pharmaceutical Specialty Field Team, and a typical day will include:
- The Sr. Specialty Sales Trainer and department supports field sales, account managers, reimbursement specialists, as well as home office stakeholders in developing learning objectives that provide best in class training to align with key business objectives.
- The team is also responsible for all business unit communications as well as leading the development and execution of all field sales meetings.
- The Specialty Trainer conducts training for new and existing sales representatives and account managers focused on five core competencies: selling skills, marketplace knowledge, clinical knowledge, account management, and application of the business tools to drive sales success.
- The Specialty Trainer may also be responsible for developing and delivering training for the Field Reimbursement Specialist Team through coordination and collaboration with the subject matter experts.
- Collaborates with Training Department, Brand and Sales Leadership to ensure optimal pull-through of all training programs to include: Initial Sales Training, Brand initiatives and Continuing Education.
- Leverages previous experience and current product and marketplace expertise to facilitate training on clinical knowledge, selling skills, specialty market distribution and reimbursement.
Find a Job Find Candidates