Senior Technician, Analytical Quality Control - Norway
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of Animal Health therapeutics and vaccines.
- Today, we are building a new kind of Animal Health company – one that is ready to help create even healthier animals and sustainable food production.
- Our ability depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Do you want to help our company become the world’s best animal health company – while unleashing your own full potential?
- Are you the person with knowledge and experience in biology base analytical methods, laboratory management and quality assurance systems?
- Then you could be our new Senior Technician, Quality Control, ensuring supply of our vaccines to the growing salmon aquaculture industry worldwide.
As a Senior Technician, Quality Control, your responsibilities will include (but will be not limited to):
- Performing analytical tests used in final product quality controls
- Implementing new analytical test developed by R&D
- Analytical laboratory management
- You will work in a GMP quality system within a multinational a matrix organization.
- You will also participate in fish trails generating samples for the analytical tests and act as second in command with your manager – Quality Control / Quality Assurance Manager at the company Animal Health Innovation site.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Technical engineer or University degree (bachelor a minimum) from accredited university or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year of experience within laboratory work doing immunology, proteins and nucleic acid based analytical methods.
- Experience from working within a quality system (GMP, GLP, ISO etc.)
- Experience in using computerized systems in the daily work
- Organized personality and capability to do structured work
- Strong teamwork skills
- Norwegian and English technical proficient
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.