This job is currently Archived,
Senior Technician, Analytical Quality Control - Norway
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of Animal Health therapeutics and vaccines.
- Today, we are building a new kind of Animal Health company – one that is ready to help create even healthier animals and sustainable food production.
- Our ability depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Do you want to help our company become the world’s best animal health company – while unleashing your own full potential?
- Are you the person with knowledge and experience in biology base analytical methods, laboratory management and quality assurance systems?
- Then you could be our new Senior Technician, Quality Control, ensuring supply of our vaccines to the growing salmon aquaculture industry worldwide.
As a Senior Technician, Quality Control, your responsibilities will include (but will be not limited to):
- Performing analytical tests used in final product quality controls
- Implementing new analytical test developed by R&D
- Analytical laboratory management
- You will work in a GMP quality system within a multinational a matrix organization.
- You will also participate in fish trails generating samples for the analytical tests and act as second in command with your manager – Quality Control / Quality Assurance Manager at the company Animal Health Innovation site.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Technical engineer or University degree (bachelor a minimum) from accredited university or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year of experience within laboratory work doing immunology, proteins and nucleic acid based analytical methods.
- Experience from working within a quality system (GMP, GLP, ISO etc.)
- Experience in using computerized systems in the daily work
- Organized personality and capability to do structured work
- Strong teamwork skills
- Norwegian and English technical proficient
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Analytics, Medical, Immunology, Animal Health, Technician, Healthcare, Management, Veterinary, Technology