Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to the company.
- Delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the company’s brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding senior executives, hiring managers and candidates through the position approval and selection process.
- Performs full end-to-end recruiting/position management and maintains excellent relationships with senior leaders and hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. Utilizes a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, and business understanding.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required.
- Seven to ten years experience in full-cycle recruiting, as well as management of salaried/exempt professional and managerial positions.
- Prior staffing/recruiting agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations governing the employee selection process, including affirmative action and diversity initiatives, and ability to guide managers through the selection process to assure compliance to employment law and state and federal regulations.
- Ability to communicate, including verbal and written, hiring managers and employees within all levels of the organization both domestically and internationally.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office, and creative sourcing techniques.
- Background monitoring progress of performance (e.g. time to fill); identifying process improvement opportunities, and implementing the most effective sourcing techniques.
- Understands when conditions in the market may present issues in meeting client deliverables; keeps abreast of industry developments and builds sourcing strategies that take into consideration market or industry conditions.
- Displays willingness to take the lead, and has a strong working knowledge and industry knowledge related to assigned departments.