Senior Systems Interface Lead - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- The Senior Systems Interface Lead will work closely with the Functional/Business teams to design, document, build, test and maintain interfaces to the SAP modules. The responsibilities include:
- Lead the interface development needs of the Workstreams on the SAP platform of ECC, EWM, WM, APO, GRC, GTS, and MDG.
- Lead interface system design requirement sessions; where the requirements are transformed into actionable technical solutions.
- Perform solution development for respective interface objects.
- Manage and contribute to documentation, including Functional/Technical analysis and Specifications, as well as, support of the Testing of related objects.
- Actively manage/maintain Action Items, Key Decisions, Issues and Risks.
- Provide Knowledge Transfer to core team and CoE (as appropriate/required).
- Report to Development Manager, including responding in timely manner to all integrations and/or administrative requests.
- Work with offshore team members for coordination of tasks.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect team to set standards and to ensure standards are adhered to.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to do multitasking in a fast paced environment.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in SAP PI/PO.
- 10+ years of experience with ABAP
- Minimum 3 SAP full life cycle Implementation projects.
- 10+ years of experience in SAP PI/PO.
- 10+ years of experience with ABAP WRICEF’s – Interactive & Classical, ALV, User-Exits, Forms, Function Modules, BAPI’s, IDOCS, ALE, EDI, XML, RFC’s.
- Experience on PI/PO 7.4 or later versions NW BPM, BRM and B2B integration.
- Deep architecture knowledge of PO Single Stack architecture (JAVA).
- PI Lead experience of minimum 3 full SAP life cycle Implementation projects.
- Expert knowledge in Java in developing custom UDF, FL, Adapter and adapter modules.
- Proven experience with SAP Enterprise Services and Global Data Types (GDT).
- Strong background in application and systems integration.
- Development experience of ABAP proxy framework.
- Strong proven experience with IDOC’s, Function Modules/ BAPI, BADI, Customer-exits, New enhancement framework, ALE / IDoc framework (configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring) and workflow.
- Expert knowledge using SAP Forward Error Handling/Post Processing (FEH/PPO) for error handling.
- Deep understanding of Web Services and SOAP architecture.
- Strong experience with CTS+ and Enhanced CTS and configuring the PI CTS+/CTS integrating with SolMan Charm process.
- Knowledge and experience with various EDI documents (i.e., PO, ASN, Invoice, etc.) integrating with SAP and non-SAP.
- Experience in integrating PI heterogeneous partners (A2A, B2B, M2M).
- Well versed in mapping object development (Graphical, Java and XSLT).
- Must have experience in troubleshooting performance issues in a SAP PO implementation.
- Experience on Core Java, XSLT, SQL, SOA, EDI and ALE/IDOC is a plus.
- Deep understanding of integration protocols and tools.
- Knowledge and experience with EDI and VANs required.
- Must have very good troubleshooting skills for any kind integration errors (mapping, integration engine, adapter engine etc.).
- Experience using/implementing the following adapters (RFC, SOAP, PROXY AAE, IDOC AAE, JDBC, HTTP AAE, B2B Add on, FTP, SFTP).
- Experience with SAP PO monitoring tools (A2A Monitor, B2B Monitor, IDOC monitor, End-to-End and Performance monitoring etc.).
- Experience with Web technologies (XML, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services and Certificate).
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- ERP Technology Support (10164)
- Position Type