Senior System Supporter in Global Development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you service-minded, do you enjoy personal contact? Are you interested in being the link between end users and clinical IT systems?
- Then you may be the person we are looking for as Senior System Supporter in Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Support, Clinical Operations, Global Development.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- We are ten dedicated employees in the department, who are responsible for supporting clinical IT systems.
- The department is a part of Clinical Systems Management which manages the clinical systems used for collecting and processing data in our clinical trials.
- We are responsible for providing functional support to users, development of business processes and IT systems, and cooperating with external suppliers.
- We work closely with different professionals in the organisation, both within Denmark and in our affiliates worldwide.
- In addition to supporting our existing systems, we provide input to the processes surrounding the IT solutions, new IT solutions and participate in and project-manage IT projects across the clinical development organisation.
- We are looking for a new colleague to provide functional support for our global clinical trial teams and work closely with our system managers.
- You will be part of a team consisting of seven dedicated system supporters that provide functional support for one of our clinical systems, EDC or electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA). The system of your focus will depend on your qualifications.
- We strive to provide fast and high quality support to the trial teams to ensure that the clinical trials can be conducted in high quality and according to the agreed timelines.
- In addition to the daily support of our trial teams, we also maintain the processes surrounding the systems.
- This entails participation in IT projects and process improvement projects both as Project Managers and as Subject Matter Experts, collaborating closely on a daily basis with our internal users and our external vendors.
- In time you will work on improving the processes and IT components relating to EDC and electronic Patient Reported Outcome (ePRO) and depending on your qualifications you may also be involved in optimization projects relating to EDC and ePRO.
- You will also be responsible for communication with several stakeholders such as our clinical trial teams, System Managers, the EDC vendor; Oracle, and the ePRO vendor; ERT, regarding issues and process improvements.
- You have good understanding of IT systems, and experience with EDC or eCOA.
- Experience with the clinical development process and experience from clinical trial conduct is an advantage.
- As a person, you are a team player, with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, logical and efficient. You like helping colleagues and have experience with problem solving.
- We expect you to be capable of working independently, take responsibility and demonstrate initiative.
- You have attention to detail and you are able to overview several tasks in parallel without compromising the quality of your work.
- As a person you enjoy people contact and have the power to influence.
- English proficiency is a must and you like to work across cultures and skill types.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.