Senior Supply Chain Fulfillment Coordinator - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you have several years of experience as a supply chain coordinator and are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Are you the one that oversees all different processes in your department and do you find ways to improve them?
- Next to that, do you thoroughly enjoy helping others and you have management ambitions?
- If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would like to encourage you to apply for this challenging senior position within the company.
- As our Senior Supply Chain Fulfillment Coordinator you maintain and build relationships with the assigned customers, with the relevant supply sites and other stakeholders (End to End (E2E) Planners, Global Logistics, Finance and Quality).
- As the Senior Supply Chain Fulfillment Coordinator you act as a primary contact for the customer.
- You receive, analyze and process their forecasts and orders; manage their inventory and deliveries and supports new product introductions.
- This is all done with the objective to reach maximum customer satisfaction, at consummate cost, ensuring optimal supply chain performance in compliance with established guidelines and procedures. Reporting to the Manager Demand Management and Supply Chain Fulfillment, the Senior Supply Chain Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible to monitor and ensure continuous and timely supply into internal and external customers.
Primary activities for this senior role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring timely receipt and correct processing of forecast & orders from customers.
- Informing the supply chain regarding significant demand events and developments.
- Identifying and resolving (potential) supply issues.
- Following up and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Taking pro-active actions to avoid Inventory of Questionable Value (IQV) and discards & in case of IQV and discards, take appropriate steps according to (financial) guidelines
- Generating, analyzing reports, metrics and KPI’s regarding demand, supply, master data and inventory
- Organizing, leading or participating in projects, regular or ad hoc initiatives to improve business processes
- Writing new or adjusting existing work instructions or procedures to secure correct execution of business improvements and act as a system owner
- Training, supporting and coaching Supply Chain Fulfillment Coordinators in professional knowledge and skills as well as handling of (potential) supply issues.
- Acting as back up for the manager during his/her absence
- Demonstrating leadership skills at all times
Must haves for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven equivalent work experience in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Business Planning or equivalent)
- 2 years of experience in an SCM/Customer Service environment
- Strong customer focused mentality
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Knowledge of and experience with MRP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to haves for this position:
- Basic understanding of working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and / or Good Distribution Practice (GDP) environment.
- Broad understanding and knowledge of business processes
- Basic knowledge of Lean 6 sigma
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Teamwork and collaborative focus
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- The department is one of the regional hubs within the Global Supply chain planning organization of MMD.
- The vision of our department is to be the Customer Focused Regional Representative for the Global Supply Chain Management Organization in EMEA for the extended network.
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Supply, Logistics, Lean Six Sigma, Operations, Management