This job is currently Archived,
Senior Strategic Project Manager - Sweden
Posted on : 29 May 2017
Senior Strategic Project Manager
- Our company is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change.
- This is resulting in many system projects to support the business and possible mergers and acquisitions. We are now looking for senior strategic project manager to join our IS/IT team to strategically support mainly implementation projects for larger Information Systems and lead IS/IT efforts in possible mergers and acquisitions. The position is within the IS/IT department at HQ level and will report to the CIO.
- The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at our company.
Main areas of responsibility
- Act as strategic partner with all ongoing Information System related projects, working closely with the project managers and the project team to ensure progress in accordance to plans and budget
- Actively support pre-studies to ensure high quality business cases are developed before project start
- Participate in project meetings and workshops to ensure agenda goals are met, decisions are taken to optimize progress
- Support on governance, e.g., cost and progress follow up, and taking appropriate actions if deviations from plan
- Act as the link between IS/IT and the business to ensure optimal solutions
- Participate in supplier evaluations and negotiations
- Participate/report to the IS/IT council, which is the overarching prioritization and decision body for IS/IT projects at our company.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in project management in Information System related projects, e.g., as a management consultant or similar
- Significant experience as a team lead is required. Experience as line manager is a strong advantage
- Strong leadership skills, being able to lead without title in a matrix organization and move projects forward with limited directions
- A strategic thinker and problem solver, able to contribute and guide at a senior level but also bringing strong operational skills and a hands-on, “get things done” attitude;
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills from planning through execution (written, oral)
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex processes
- Pharma Industry experience and experience from working with GxP systems and computer compliance IT is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Management or other related degree
Our values (CARE, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Engagement) is the base for our daily work and your professional style should be:
- Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, both Swedish and English
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Customer oriented
Recruitment Consultant Moa Åberg.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.