- Our company is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change.
- This is resulting in many system projects to support the business and possible mergers and acquisitions. We are now looking for senior strategic project manager to join our IS/IT team to strategically support mainly implementation projects for larger Information Systems and lead IS/IT efforts in possible mergers and acquisitions. The position is within the IS/IT department at HQ level and will report to the CIO.
- The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at our company.
- Act as strategic partner with all ongoing Information System related projects, working closely with the project managers and the project team to ensure progress in accordance to plans and budget
- Actively support pre-studies to ensure high quality business cases are developed before project start
- Participate in project meetings and workshops to ensure agenda goals are met, decisions are taken to optimize progress
- Support on governance, e.g., cost and progress follow up, and taking appropriate actions if deviations from plan
- Act as the link between IS/IT and the business to ensure optimal solutions
- Participate in supplier evaluations and negotiations
- Participate/report to the IS/IT council, which is the overarching prioritization and decision body for IS/IT projects at our company.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in project management in Information System related projects, e.g., as a management consultant or similar
- Significant experience as a team lead is required. Experience as line manager is a strong advantage
- Strong leadership skills, being able to lead without title in a matrix organization and move projects forward with limited directions
- A strategic thinker and problem solver, able to contribute and guide at a senior level but also bringing strong operational skills and a hands-on, “get things done” attitude;
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills from planning through execution (written, oral)
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex processes
- Pharma Industry experience and experience from working with GxP systems and computer compliance IT is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Management or other related degree
- Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, both Swedish and English
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Customer oriented
Recruitment Consultant Moa Åberg.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.