This job is currently Archived,
Senior Statistician-Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Brussels Belgium,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- We have an exciting global opportunity for a Senior Statistician, Health Technology Assessment (HTA) to join our team.
- The Bio statistics and Research Decision Sciences organization has a proud record of providing comprehensive analytical and methodological expertise to support company's strategic goals. BARDS applies the highest ethical business practices and encourages a work ethic based on open and honest interpretation and communication of results.
- Our quantitative scientists aspire to maintain the highest quality output while adopting the most efficient and effective scientific and operational procedures that will promote breakthrough innovation, collaboration and professional activity.
- BARDS scientists are skilled in a range of technical and scientific disciplines including research design methodology, statistical theory and methods, mathematics, computer science and health technology assessments.
- The organization is comprised of various functional areas which collectively are organized to provide support across all divisions of company spanning product discovery through manufacturing and marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Provide professional and detailed statistical planning, analyses and interpretation of results for Health Technology Assessment projects.
- This may include leadership of parts of the project.
- Directly contribute to Health Technology Assessment projects and submissions. BARDS contributions to HTA projects consist of using clinical trial data (mostly individual patients data) to plan and define analyses strategies, analyse, interpret and communicate results for HTA submissions.
- Collaborate with colleagues from the Center of Observational and Real-World Evidence and from company subsidiaries to gather scientific requirements.
- Analyse the requirements and design appropriate statistical approaches to address the scientific questions.
- Collaborate with HTA Statistical Programmers to implement the selected methodologies.
Why join us ?
- Be part of an established team of professionals experts in HTA submissions in support of a growing book of business.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of strategic solutions addressing the statistical needs of HTA dossiers, including methodologies.
- Importantly, by joining this team you will apply your skills and experience, in support of developing scientifically based arguments, aiming to provide fair accessibility to company drugs and vaccines making a real difference in patient s lives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Statistics or closely related discipline: MSc or equivalent, with at least 3 years of experience in a clinical trial environment or PhD with relevant experience in clinical trial data.
- Strong knowledge of Biostatistics, understanding of clinical and data management concepts as applied to drug/vaccine development within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Good working knowledge of statistical software e.g. SAS (R is an additional asset).
- Excellent English language written and verbal skills.
- Prior experience in Health Technology Assessment.
- Track record of publications and presentations. Activities in scientific societies.
- Prior experience with project management. Ability to engage key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of computer systems, clinical database systems as well as reporting systems in a statistical environment.
- Experience in CDISC data standards (SDTM, ADaM).
- Real potential to learn and apply innovative statistical methodologies.
- Strong analytical mind-set with high level of accountability for quality, compliance and timelines.
- Team oriented with demonstrated history of teamwork and collaboration; enjoying diversity, respect and integrity.
- Ability and interest to work across cultures in an international environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent collaboration, negotiation and organization skills, creative thinking, and good communication and leadership skills.
- Capacity to seamlessly assimilate new projects and work with stakeholders.
- Successful experience in providing statistical support to clinical development programs, including design, reporting and interpretation of results.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex statistical issues to non-statisticians.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Statistics, Medical, Developer, Statistician, Pharmaceutical, Data, Healthcare, Technology, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates