Senior Statistical Programmers - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- The company employs over 86.000 people and operates a network of more than 1000 offices and laboratories around the world.
- One of the business segments, Clinical research, is a leading Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing drug development and post-approval services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
- It’s Bio statistics department is strongly expanding and therefore looking for several new colleagues in the position of
- Senior Statistical Programmer
- Candidates can work office based in Belgium OR home based in Spain, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands
- In this position you will be responsible for the generation and communication of the statistical results for multiple clinical research projects in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Participate in building the design of a clinical trial phase I protocol
- Write and review the statistical analysis plan for phase I trials
- Develop Table Shells and specifications on CDISC ADaM datasets
- Program and validate the statistical analysis, possibly in co-operation with other Biostatisticians and/or Statistical Programmers
- Communicate to the Data Manager on database topics to guarantee reliable conclusions
- Create high-quality graphs for visualization of data and analytic results
- Work in close collaboration with the Bio statistical Coordinator and other colleagues
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Master degree with affinity for programming
- Strong experience with SAS
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in clinical research as a Statistical Programmer
- Fluent in English
- ICH-GCP knowledge