- Our company is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- The company employs over 86.000 people and operates a network of more than 1000 offices and laboratories around the world.
- One of the business segments, Clinical research, is a leading Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing drug development and post-approval services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. It’s Biostatistics department is strongly expanding and therefore looking for several new colleagues in the position of Senior Statistical Programmer
- Participate in building the design of a clinical trial phase I protocol
- Write and review the statistical analysis plan for phase I trials
- Develop Table Shells and specifications on CDISC ADaM data sets
- Program and validate the statistical analysis, possibly in co-operation with other Bio statisticians and/or Statistical Programmers
- Communicate to the Data Manager on database topics to guarantee reliable conclusions
- Create high-quality graphs for visualization of data and analytic results
- Work in close collaboration with the Biostatistical Coordinator and other colleagues
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Master degree with affinity for programming
- Strong experience with SAS
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in clinical research as a Statistical Programmer
- Fluent in English
- ICH-GCP knowledge