Senior Statistical Programmer - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for a job where you utilize your programming skills and work with the best in the business?
- Please apply for the position as Senior Statistical Programmer and contribute to the development of the world’s most innovative Diabetes Drugs.
- In this job you will impact the everyday life of people with diabetes.
About the department
- The Bio statistics function is growing and consists currently of 150 statisticians and statistical programmers globally in our R&D clinical development organization.
- You will be part of the growing and dynamic Bio statistics and Programming Department in Global Development – Global Service Center.
- You will be involved in the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data in the Diabetes therapeutic area, and will have opportunities to be in the lead role for trial level activities.
- You will be in a key role working with talented Statisticians and Statistical programmers and have opportunities to interact cross functionally with Data Management, Medical Writers, Medical specialists etc.
- Responsible for statistical programming and review of SAS programs in the designated clinical trial
- Responsible for sharing better practices and use project and other programming standards
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring less experienced statistical programmers and peer-reviewing programs written by less experienced statistical programmers
- Responsible for continuous development of own skills according to Individual Development Plan
- BSc. or equivalent qualifications
- At least 4-6 years of experience working as a statistical programmer within the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience with SAS programmingExtensive experience with reporting clinical trials, including statistical data handling, analysis and reporting
- Extensive experience with validation and documentation of programsIn-depth knowledge of drug development
- Experience with clinical database technologies, data models and advanced programming
- Experience with collaboration across professional and regional borders
- Regular experience with communication and presentations
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and IT
- Good knowledge of GxP and guidelines within drug development
- At our company, decisions and actions are based on their positive impact on society, the environment and on their potential to generate a profit.
- That makes for a responsible culture with a healthy and engaging working environment.