This job is currently Archived,
Senior Specialty Representative - United States
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a broad and deep pipeline of potential new medicines, our company remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives.
- The Sr. Specialty Rep, acts as the primary customer contact for demand creation by executing marketing strategy and promoting our company products as lead by the District Manager.
- In this strategic role, the Sr. Specialty Rep provides current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of company's products and effectively communicates the clinical and economic benefits of the products.
- As a sales leader, the Sr. Specialty Rep is expected to achieve territory sales by executing Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Sr. Specialty Representatives are also responsible for servicing and managing accounts, which includes ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts.
- Additional responsibilities involve providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with your District Manager.
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of Sales experience
- Associate's degree and 6 years of Sales experience
- High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Sales experience
- Two or more years of sales and/or marketing experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare, or medical device industries.
- Product or hospital sales experience in the areas of oncology, nephrology, dermatology, rheumatology and inflammation.
- Experience with neurology, endocrinology, hematology, gastroenterology, or infectious diseases, and the diseases and treatments involved with these specialties.
- Local Market knowledge.
- A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Business Administration.
- Core Competencies: Planning and Organizing Work, Engaging Others through Effective Communication, Drive to Achieve, Individual Leadership and Impact.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.