This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Global Technical Operations (GTO) Bio-Sterile Technical Services team is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill an open position to support the future growth of the vaccines business across the European Vaccine Site network.
GTO Bio-Sterile Technical Services is a customer-focused Above-Site support team with the goals to:
- Lead and execute Cross-functional Above-Site projects across multiple Vaccine Sites or multiple Vaccine products.
- Provide on-site support for critical Vaccine Site investigations and specialized technical requests.
The specific responsibilities for this Senior Specialist position include the following:
- Provide on-site support for New Product Introductions to support accelerated Vaccine Site Readiness to enable the Site to achieve on-time, right-first-time vaccine technology transfers.
- Execute Above-Site projects through all phases: project planning, project management and execution.
- Provide support for strategic initiatives: technical reports, data analysis, process monitoring, site comparisons and technical risk assessment.
- The on-site New Product Introduction support will be the major focus of this position over the next several years
Typical Minimum Education:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Biology/Chemistry Sciences.
- Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in a pharmaceutical technology support role including: process, analytics or validation.
- Proficiency with pharmaceutical industry technical business processes: change request, deviation management, technical protocol/final reports, regulatory license documentation.
- Demonstrated strong project leadership skills through project planning, execution, monitoring and closeout phases to deliver successful completion to project target milestone dates.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively across boundaries to build strong collaborative relation with other internal partner groups, Vaccine Sites and external partners.
- MPS experience - LSS Green Belt certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% on a routine basis. There could be assignments which require travel upwards of 75+% over extended periods of time.
- Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Site Technology experience supporting vaccine manufacturing process unit operations
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent experience
- Proficient with statistical data analysis (JMP or Minitab)
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 2
Job Segment: Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Scientific, Chemical Engineer, Engineering, Science, Management
Find a Job Find Candidates