Senior Sourcing & Commodity Analyst, Digital & Analytics - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Senior Sourcing and Commodity Analyst – Digital & Analytics
- Digital & Analytics is a newly established and highly prioritized focus area for our company.
- We believe data, analytics and business intelligence will transform the way we are doing business.
- If you are a strong change agent with a passion for numbers and technology you should consider joining our team.
- We are offering an exciting job as Senior Sourcing and Commodity Analyst in an international atmosphere.
- You will be part of the Analytics and Business Intelligence department within Digital & Analytics.
- We are a young and highly dynamic team of engineers and economists with license to build the data foundation of the future for our company.
- Your responsibility will be within sourcing of raw materials and you will be working closely together with the global organization in Direct Sourcing.
In this position you need to have:
- A master degree within a relevant field of engineering or finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of sourcing analytics and commodity risk management
- Track record of effectively communication of market developments and sourcing guidance to sourcing management and senior leadership
- Aspiration to design ‘next generation sourcing model’ driven by multiple and diverse internal and external data sources
- A winning personality and a proven track record of driving change
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.