This job is currently Archived,
Senior software engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 March 2017
- Delivering high-impact (technological) advises to software companies to make them more successful in their engineering, product management, go-to-market and scaling.
- Initiating new innovations and break through ideas in companies
- Contributing to the realization of a next generation of tools and methods to create, deliver and bring cloud applications to the market (mobile, SaaS, Web).
- You are passionate about software engineering and software product management
- You are intrigued by the dynamics of the full software production chain: from the naked idea and set of requirements, the needed architecture and used technologies, the deployment to production and go to market
- You want to deeply understand how software companies need to grow
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have enjoyed a thorough education in (software) engineering of you have an extensive and demonstrable experience in the software domain as either founder, CTO, developer, product manager, researcher, architect,...
- A solid technological experience is a strong asset
- You are highly communicative and you have proficient coaching skills.
- You're fluent in English and a reasonable knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset.
- You are above all an enthusiastic problem solver, building leverage with colleagues and partners, to shape your insights to an innovative solution.
- We welcome you in a dynamic, collaborative and international environment where learning, improving and innovating is key.
- You will be part of a unique team of professionals, whose mission it is to make the Belgian technological industry fully familiar with the innovative potential of software in various products and services.
- You will be actively involved in prestigious projects within companies.
- You will build up knowledge and experience in the most advanced technologies.
- You will enjoy flexible work conditions and the possibility of strong personal development.
- We offer an attractive salary package, in line with your job and experience.