Senior Software Engineer - Graphics(Visualization) - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The software engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and unit testing of the assigned component/subsystem with best quality and delivering the same.
- The role also demands the engineer should be quick learner to understand the new products/domain
- Responsible for the design of module(s) which are part of a sub-system / system
- Develop the code for the component/module
- Implement and perform unit test for the assigned component/module
- Involves himself in design review and code review as a peer reviewer
- Review and contribute to the overall architecture of the sub-system/system
- Follows the software development life cycle as decided by project team and gives input to improve the same
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Should be with 3-6 Years of Experience
- Experience in working with 3D visualization
- Working knowledge in OpenGL is must, highly preferred if OpenInventor (VolumeViz)
- Working knowledge in parallelizing algorithms using GPU through OpenGL is highly preferred
- Good in C# .Net, Object Orientation programming principles
- Good understanding for SDLC models like Agile, V model
- In-depth knowledge of OpenGL, GLSL
- Must : Experience in Graphics or Robotics projects (opensource libraries preferrable)
- Preferable : Comfortable with OpenCV/PCL/ or any point cloud related libraries and Debuggers like glslDevil/gDebugger
- Preferable : Comfortable in GPU programming
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.