This job is currently Archived,
Senior Software Engineer-C#,Mvcc - India
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- The software engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and unit testing of the assigned component/subsystem with best quality and delivering the same.
- The role also demands the engineer should be quick learner to understand the new products/domain
- Responsible for the design of module(s) which are part of a sub-system / system
- Develop the code for the component/module
- Implement and perform unit test for the assigned component/module
- Involves himself in design review and code review as a peer reviewer
- Review and contribute to the overall architecture of the sub-system/system
- Education: Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in software development
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC 5, Java Script, HTML5, Web technologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, object-oriented design, and object-oriented programming
- Should have experience is using multiple development tools like TFS, ReSharper, NUnit, NCover, Memory Profilers etc.
- Experience in working in cloud services preferably Windows Azure
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.