- Responsible for technical design and implementation of a feature with working closely with PO based on Agile process
- Implement high quality code with unit testing ensure project on-time delivery with working closely with SQA team.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from field and resolve customer problems.
- Peer code review, and provide feedback to ensure quality of code.
- Provide technologies or suggestions which improve the team efficiency and platform capability.
- Techniques and algorithms research.
- 4+ years of commercial software development.
- Solid C++/C# development capability
- Deep understanding of Windows OS, MFC, WinForm, Multithread, COM.
- Deep understanding of .Net framework, C# programming.
- Knowledge of the WPF, WCF, B/S, C/S is a plus
- Good at OOP, OOD and Design Patterns.
- Strong problem solving skills and quick learning skills
- Able to work independently with other R&D sites"
BA degree or above