We are a successful innovation-driven manufacturer specializing in the development, production and distribution of medical equipment with the focus on the ICU and surgery.
From the very beginning, our mission has been to develop and introduce advanced medical technologies onto the market. In the meantime, we are represented in more than 30 countries with our products. The reason of our success lies in the high quality of our products and professional qualification of our team members. With a practical success-oriented training program - MSW Academy - we contribute to promotion of innovations in the medical field. And last but not least, we believe that keeping customers happy with our performance is our most important goal.
To support our R&D team in Troisdorf (Cologne-Bonn region) we are urgently looking for
Senior Software Developer (m/w)
- Planning, implementation and recording software for embedded systems considering applicable regulations in medical engineering, especially IEC 62304
- Further development of new applications and interfaces for information exchange between active medical products and external applications
- Creation of basic system-wide software architecture
- Design for mission, safety and security-critical architecture
- Design and development in programming languages C ++,Qt, Linux Embedded
- Integration of in-house platform modules
- Creation, implementation, integration and performance of tests of new software on the basis of already existing systems
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ Qt, Linux Embedded, Eclipse
- Extensive experience as a software architect, developer and tester in medical technology
- Focus in object-oriented high-level languages as well as practice-proven know-how in the design of software architectures. For high-quality, security-critical software
- Experience in the hardware programming of ARM-based processors
- Practical background in programming of software for medical devices and verification / validation of software according to IEC 62304
- Basic understanding of electronics, test devices and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Excellent command of German and good spoken and written English.
- You will become a part of the medical equipment company that operates on an international level and can offer you great opportunities for realization of your potential
- Our cooperative and team-oriented corporate culture is characterized by pragmatic and short decision-making process
- Dynamic and fast growing environment will enable you for further professional and personal development
- The implementation of ideas and initiatives are very much supported according to a bonus scheme