- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- With your expertise and creativity, you will support our company in the development of new software approaches, thereby making your contribution to advances in the production of individualized cancer vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will focus on development in the field of software design, interfaces, quality and performance with .NET.
- Your responsibilities will also include design based on extensibility, testability and performance.
- You will be a key team player in the technology scouting field for new software approaches, as well as in software engineering and the research group application field.
- This will include applying agile software development techniques within teams for the fast implementation of rapid prototyping.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science, business or bio-informatics or comparable qualification with a focus on natural sciences
- At least four years of professional experience in C# in MS .NET frameworks with VS 2015 or later. Experience in OO, GUI Implementation, WPF/UWP, RDBMS Frontend or RDBMS Backend or system performance desirable
- Participation in software teams and software projects. Ideally, experience with SCRUM
- Sound UML, XML and XSD skills for specifying requirements preferred
- Experience with MS TFS or other version control systems (such as SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc.) advantageous. Knowledge in unit test frameworks (MS Test, NUNIT, JUNIT)