- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently or in teams to develop and deliver software that enables research.
- The candidate will work with the client researchers and the project team to design and develop multi-tier web based software systems to meet these needs in a heterogeneous environment. The candidate will also help to establish and maintain system infrastructure such as application and build servers.
Education & Experience:
- 4 years of software development experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent levels of relevant education and/or experience.
- Proven skill in, and an in-depth knowledge of, an object oriented language such as C#, Java, C , Python, Ruby, etc.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of at least one large framework (.NET, IOS, MFC, etc.)
- Designing, using, and optimizing complex relational database systems.
- Experience developing rich web applications using C#/.Net, REST/WCF, AngularJS, Bootstrap, WebAPI, etc.
- Experience with git and source control best practices.
- Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies and principles
- Background or interest in biology, genetics or agriculture and the ability to understand complex scientific problems is a plus.