Senior Software Developer C#/.NET (f/m) - Germany
- Software plays an important role in our strategy, our software development department is constantly growing.
- Our teams doing agile software development, using a wide range of technologies, covering C#.net, SQL Server, WPF, Microsoft Azure, MVC4, Java script with Angular JS …
- To become even better software developers for medical devices we are regularly attending professional trainings for medical device developers and for radiation therapy.
- You will join our agile WEB development team, adding Cloud and Web Cockpit functionalities to our solutions.
- The team mainly focuses on WEB technologies like ASP.net for Azure and Angular JS but also supports the Front end and backend development in C#.net / WPF.
- This offers you a great opportunity to develop in different fields of software engineering.
You are an ambitioned software developer who needs team spirit and challenges to be successful.
As an expert in software development or a talented developer on its way to become an expert, you want to take the responsibility for more than just lines of code.
You like to see your software from a customer’s point of view as well.
- You demonstrate a substantial knowledge and professional experience (min. 3 years) in C#.net, ASP.NET MVC and Java Script with Angular JS
- Ideally your skill set covers WPF, SQL-Server and Entity Framework knowledge as well combined with design and architectural skills.
- You have a diploma in information technologies or a comparable degree.
- You are a team player with good communication skills and you like agile methods.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English, ideally you speak German as well.
- This position offers you an independent, internationally active and varied task sphere. Does this sound like you?
- Do YOU appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success?
- We look forward to YOUR meaningful application.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.