This job is currently Archived,
Senior Security Engineer - Germany
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- We are building and operating a revolutionary online platform. You will be part of an exciting new team.
- We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future.
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new revolutionary online platform and actively contribute to the success of this new venture at our company.
- In this challenging function you will be responsible for the security of the new platform.
- You will assess all security-related aspects of the architecture, define potential attack scenarios, develop defense strategies and implement counter measures.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team of designers, developers, engineers and product managers, you will make sure that security is guaranteed at any point in time.
- Advising on security implications in case of architectural changes is also part of your job.
- Take responsibility for building a revolutionary online platform and shape the future of microscopy!
- A specialist IT degree, a degree in (business) informatics or a similar qualification
- Professional experience in all security aspects of modern container-based solutions (docker)
- Hands-on experience with managing cloud security (Azure/AWS)
- Expert understanding of key security concepts for cloud-based, distributed services
- Fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent English and at least basic German skills
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.