This job is currently Archived,
(Senior) Scientist Translational Dermatology Leiden Netherlands,
Posted on : 29 May 2017
What we offer!
- We offer an exciting and innovative working environment within a very committed start-up organization, great colleagues and a lot of fun!
- We believe in our strong culture; personal responsibility, flexible workhours and places. Off course we pay a good salary.
- You will have a training budget and we will pay your pension and you will get travel allowance.
- Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission AND Do you want to work in challenging environment where your work can really make a difference?
We are looking for a (Senior) Scientist Translational Dermatology
- As translational scientist you will work with a strong multidisciplinary team to ensure that all scientific aspects of preclinical development are integrated in the development strategy.
- You will have to translate preclinical science and bring it into clinical development plans.
- You have to communicate and collaborate with the product development teams within our company as well as with outside consultants, academic collaborators and CROs.
- You will provide input into preclinical experimental set-up and translate results and assays for clinical development activities including development of bio-marker assays and possible validation of new endpoints.
- The translational scientist will work in the dermatology team in close cooperation with other teams in our company.
What are you going to do:
- Provide scientific rationale for dosing and dosing regimen in the clinic
- Work creatively on development of biomarker assays and clinical outcome assessments for ultra-orphan skin diseases
- Provide input into preclinical efficacy and functional assays with the aim to ultimately translate suitable candidates into fit-for-purpose clinical assays
- Where applicable, help to devise a biospecimen sampling strategy and be in charge of obtaining suitable biospecimens for assay setup and for clinical testing
- Develop fit-for-purpose assays for biomarker assays and clinical outcome assessments
- Work on trial at home applications
- Liaise with external experts (KOLs and/or consultants) and collaborators to accumulate knowledge necessary
- Works closely with cross-functional product and expert teams
- Attend (scientific) meetings as representative of our company.
- Contribute to regulatory documents including study reports, Investigator
2333 CK Leiden The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates