Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline, we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 130 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Senior Scientist R&D.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Sr. Scientist R&D will report to the R&D associate director. S/he will be responsible for conducting studies related to the characterization of the products developed by Promethera Biosciences.
- Oversee experiments designed to extensively characterize liver-derived cell therapy products
- Active participation to experiments in the lab
- Support other scientists to study the Mechanisms of Action of the liver-derived cell therapy products and discover preclinical development candidates
- Development of new assay/tool in the lab and training of other collaborators
- Compilation and interpretation of scientific data
- Write study plans and reports and contributes to establish procedures within the department
- Prepare and present materials for internal and external meetings
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related with minimum 3+ years' experience
- Strong expertise in flow cytometry
- Hands-on expertise in various Cell and Molecular Biology tools
- Expertise in cell therapy is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and think creatively
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently in fast changing environment
- Excellent oral and scientific/technical writing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team
You will join a dynamic team, a team that is genuinely passionate about what they do and love to work together.
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.