Senior Scientist (m/f) RNA Biochemistry and Manufacturing - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- At our company you will be making an important contribution to the development of our RNA platform technologies.
Your duties in detail:
- You will soon be taking on responsibility for the cross-location coordination of CMC aspects in the production, testing and authorization of personalized RNA-based immunotherapies against cancer.
- You will create the technical component of licensing dossiers for clinical test products relating to CMC, and will be responsible for the compliance management dossier (with regard to SOPs, changes) and for reviewing manufacturing and authorization documents.
- In addition, you will develop concepts for the production and release of RNA-based immunotherapies.
- Naturally, you will also be responsible for liaising with the authorities (e.g. scientific advice)
- You will of course maintain close contact with internal departments and external partners to coordinate strategies and procedures and their implementation in the development process.
What you have to offer.
- Completed course of study in natural sciences with a doctorate in pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, biology or an analogous field
- Experience in the synthesis, purification and quality control of RNA, preferably in a GMP environment
- Extensive organizational skills. Confidence in coordinating complex projects
- Ideally, experience in writing documents for the approval of clinical studies (IMPD, PSF)
- The well-developed competence and communication skills required to provide guidance to and manage employees as well as to coordinate with internal and external partners.