Senior Scientist (m/f) Formulations - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- Thanks to your work at our company , the development work in formulation for nano therapeutics and related pharmaceutical products will be further developed and advanced.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the production and characterization of RNA nanoparticle preparations in close communication with the teams involved.
- In this context, you will be responsible for the regular provision of preparations for pre-clinical testing in compliance with deadlines and quality requirements.
- In addition, you will handle the independent and proactive development of new delivery systems for further therapeutic applications of RNA and also the product evaluation of cooperation partners.
- Last but not least, you will be involved in the development of technologies for GMP-compliant production processes (upscaling) for clinical products to market maturity.
What you have to offer.
- Completed course of study in natural sciences with a doctorate in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, physics or an analogous field
- Very good knowledge of nanoparticle preparations for pharmaceutical application in drug delivery, gene delivery, RNA or DNA therapeutics
- Good understanding of technological and physical interrelationships with regard to pharmaceutical preparations
- Knowledge of formal, regulatory and technological requirements in pharmaceutical development
- Knowledge of the requirements for the work under GMP and in the regulated environment is desirable
- Ability to interact constructively in interdisciplinary teams