(Senior) Scientist - Cell culture - Netherlands
ModiQuest Research is a young and dynamic biotechnology company that is located at the Pivot Park in Oss,The Netherlands. ModiQuest Research is specialized in the generation of monoclonal antibodies against difficult targets (e.g. transmembrane proteins) for R&D, diagnostic and therapeutic applications for various pharma and biotechnology companies worldwide.
Within ModiQuest Research, large panels of antibodies are generated from various species using different proprietary technologies (e.g. electrofusion technology, B-cell selection technology, phage display technology). Besides antibody lead generation, ModiQuest Research also provides extensive antibody development and optimization procedures, such as affinity maturation, humanization, stable cell line generation and antibody production in transient and stable mammalian cell systems for usage in its final application.
Since its creation in 2004, ModiQuest Research has successfully generated functional antibodies applicable in fields of infectious disease, autoimmune disease, immuno-oncology and diagnostics. The ModiQuest Research team consists of highly skilled and experienced scientists and professionals, fully dedicated and focused on the successful execution and completion of client projects. In addition, the team is constantly working on optimizing and expanding their technology platform to ensure a unique and highquality services and product offering.
We are searching for an experienced, enthusiastic, well-organized scientist to strengthen our cell culture team. Apart from relevant working experience, you have excellent communicative and relational skills and enjoy new challenges. You are flexible and able to stay on top of things in a dynamic working environment.
- Strong background in immunology and cell biology
- Expertise in the field of therapeutic antibody development
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post-doctoral working experience, preferably within a commercial setting
- Laboratory animal science – Article 9 – certified
- Experience with hybridoma generation is required
- Experience with B-cell selection is preferreExperience with stable cell line generation is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and people skills
- Excellent sense for accuracy and reliability
- Good helicopter view
- Excellent proficiency of the Dutch and English language
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Dr. I. Roodink.
For informal enquiries about this vacancy, please contact:
Dr. I. Roodink (email@example.com)
Dr. D. Kruijsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)