Senior Scientist Bioassay Development - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company's personalized cell-based medicinal products for the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders.
- Essentially, its ATMPs consist of donor T-cells that are able to fight infections, but do no longer attack cells of the patients.
- We are looking for an experienced senior scientist for the Analytical Development and Quality Control department with an education in cell biology, immunology, hematology, or related fields.
- The ideal candidate has a PhD and at least 3 years industry experience in assay development.
- Experience in working with primary cells as well as immunological techniques is required, as is experience with development and validation of biological assays in a pharma or biotech setting. Hands-on experience with flow cytometry is a must.
- The senior scientist will supervise and guide efforts to optimize and validate cell-based assays for our immunotherapeutic products.
- This will require prior experience with analytical guidelines and relevant GMP regulations.
- He/she will be involved in method transfers, general laboratory qualifications, such as IOPQs, and be responsible for optimizing statistical approaches for development and quality control.
- The candidate is a good team player with strong communication skills, is used to working in a matrix organization and is quality-driven.
- You will be joining a team of experienced scientists and technicians working on the development of personalized cell based-medicinal products.
- You will report to the Director Analytics and Validation.
- Our company is a public clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on research, development and future commercialization of innovative cell-based immunotherapy products that provide for a safer and more efficacious treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders, improving survival and quality of life and addressing significant unmet medical needs.
- PhD in immunology, cell biology or equivalent.
- >3 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with biological assay development and validation under GMP.
- Expertise in flow cytometry.
- Experience in people management.