Senior Scientist Bioanalytical Immunology - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is now recruiting to a position as Senior Scientist Bio analytical Immunology in our Bio analysis section within R&D.
- The section is responsible for bioanalysis throughout all stages of preclinical and clinical development.
- The work is focused on biotechnology products and performed in cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative, experienced and engaged environment.
- Method development and bioanalysis of protein therapeutics, anti-drug antibodies and biomarkers in connection with preclinical studies (PK, pharmacology and toxicology).
- Method validation and outsourcing of bio-analytical methods in connection with regulatory preclinical studies and clinical studies (from GLP toxicity studies and onward).
- Development of immunization protocols for generation of antibodies for analytical purposes including antibody characterization.
- Other support regarding immunology, e.g. immunogenicity and immunotoxicology assessment.
- 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Profound knowledge of state-of-the-art immunological techniques .
- Extensive hands-on experience in assay development, preferably both using a broad range of immunochemistry-based and cell-based methods.
- Industrial experience of bioanalytical work in connection to non-clinical (and/or clinical) studies.
- Understanding of relevant current regulatory requirements within field of bioanalyisis/immunogenicity.
- Fluency in English - both oral and written communications.
- Energetic, driven, and able to take initiative.
- Results and delivery focused as well as a structured way of working.
- Good problem-solving ability and analytical mind-set.
- Open, flexible, interested in colleagues´ perspectives, and a team player.
- Strong sense of personal accountability working independently as well as a strong ability to work in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.