Senior SAP SD Analyst - United States
KARL Storz (company)
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., (KSEA) is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION WITHIN DEPARTMENT:
The SAP Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing production support activities related to SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) functional areas in our ECC 6.0 implementation. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with the Sales and Distribution (SD) module within SAP. Experience with SAP CRM is highly desirable. He/She should be fluent in the sales to cash process including the following areas: Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, contract management etc. This individual must have an understanding of sales process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO). Experience in the FDA regulated environment is a significant plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Production Support, Development and Documentation
- Perform 1st level production support for the tickets submitted by end users via remedy system. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues.
- Update status of assigned tickets in remedy and inform business units accordingly.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service levels.
- Work with all the stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Design and develop solutions in the functional area of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) for multiple companies in North America Region using latest available SAP functionalities and best business practices.
- Coordinate development activities with other analysts and developers
- Perform Unit testing
- Responsible for creating following change request documentation,
- Functional Specifications
- Test Scripts
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand business strategy, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise.
- Extensive experince in implementing pricing and sales commissions functionality.
- Hands-on configuration and minor changes implementation.
- Detailed real-world experience and proficiency in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) modules of ECC 6.0. Candidate will have extensive experience with Sales and Distribution (SD) module within SAP. He/She should be fluent in the sales to cash process including the following areas: Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, contract management etc. This individual must have an understanding of sales process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
- Experience with SAP CRM and CRM middleware desirable.
- Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP ECC 6.0 enhancement packages is desirable
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology
- Skilled in the use of the following productivity tools: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Project and Visio are required.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills and ability to read ABAP code.
- Excellent Communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Presentation) with ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse range of internal customers
- Good team player
- Ability to balance the goals of the company, while maintaining adequate controls and accurate records
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of work related experience as a SAP Business Relationship Manager or SAP Business Analyst.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.