This job is currently Archived,
Senior Sales Specialist Eu - France
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets for assigned region for all company products and services ( CMOs, Biotech, Biopharma and Pharma companies)
- Work with both the specialist sales staff and management teams to increase market share of both in-house and outsourced revenue spend at assigned accounts.
- Generate account-specific sales strategies to sell all company products and services.
- Prepare and provide accurate account forecasts for assigned accounts/territories throughout the year to track achievements versus goals.
- Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting.
- Gather data on potential customers
- Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services.
- Communicate available products and services and inform customers of new products and services in a timely manner.
- Handle initial inquires and qualify all prospective opportunities. Identify the research business model at these accounts and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s products and services.
- Work collaboratively with the specialist sales staff to ensure that the customer has a cohesive and responsive team throughout the sales process
- Prepare and implement a comprehensive territory management plan to indicate target opportunities, potential new accounts, expansion of existing accounts and an analysis of competitor accounts.
- Gather data on marketing trends and competitive products and pricing.
- Utilize CRM to capture customer information.
- Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner.
- Participate in sales meetings and trade shows as required.
- Share customer problems/concerns with all appropriate departments for quality resolution.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) or equivalent in life sciences or similar.
- Experience: 3-5 years sales experience in life science or related industry.
- Certification/Licensure: Valid driver’s license required.
- Other: Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail, CRM system). Fluent English and French + any other scandinavian language
- A willingness to travel (at least 50% of your time)