Senior Sales Manager - Belgium
In order to strengthen and deploy its business development strategy, EXAM Packaging is currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager who will develop and maintain a B2B client portfolio at an international level. BrightOwl managed [?] Still accepting applications
Project is currently here
The purpose and job duties of this position are to:
- Maintain and develop the B2B client portfolio i.e. maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Attract new clients by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and providing solutions for the (future) clients’ needs.
- Research and open markets and regions where Exam Packaging is not active yet
- Support the definition and implementation of tailor made solutions and services to expand our business - in collaboration with the technical development department
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
In your role as a senior sales manager, you are responsible for the whole sales process: from detecting new opportunities and new clients, as well as following incoming leads, to analyzing the needs, advising the client on a tailor made solution, and finally negotiate contracts and prices.
You are also in charge of the administrative follow-up of your clients and to update the CRM accordingly.
The headquarters of the company are located at Strombeek-Bever, North of Brussels. This will be your home base, but you will also regularly be visiting the clients. International travels are to be expected.
The position of Senior Sales Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Director. You will also work closely together with the CEO, the sales team, the technical development department and the production unit.
As right arm of the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be involved in the definition of the business development strategy and its deployment within the sales team. Your input in the development of new marketing techniques is also foreseen.
Work from home: Not Allowed
International Travel: Yes
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Is a big plus
Is a big plus
Is a big plus
Detail requirement and what we offer
Desired Skills & Experience
- holds a master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an external sales position with a focus on business development
- is well acquainted with the pharmaceutical industry, and ideally has a network within this industry (with logistics or supply chain managers specifically)
- has strong commercial, prospecting and negotiation skills and a successful track record of acquiring new B2B clients
- is a good communicator and has professional proficiency in Dutch, French and English
- is a team player, results oriented, persistent, and willing to work in a medium sized organization
- is able to work with Microsoft Office, WinBooks® CRM Tool or equivalent.
What we offer
You will be part of a small and dynamic team and work directly with the company’s management. Your contribution will really make a difference and your ideas and opinions will be valued.
In addition, Exam Packaging offers an attractive package composed of a competitive salary, company car, meal vouchers, net allowances, and bonus.