Senior Research Scientist (Industrial Formulation) - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To propose and lead research on key novel technology development in surfactant, polymer, and their formulations, as well as exploration of downstream applications.
- To design, conduct experiments and fulfill the project milestone within timeline independently.
- To develop laboratory testing protocols & formulation, define and document processes and procedures, write technical report and file IP protection.
- To proactively participate into scientific and technological activities internally and externally, set up jointly collaboration projects and technical-commercial workshops, and give technical assistance for process/product improvement.
- To implement, follow and enforce Environment, Health and Safety guidelines (EHS) for all activities and comply with roles for proper housekeeping, common equipment maintenance, etc.
- Ph.D equivalent or higher degree in Physical Chemistry, surfactants or Polymer science, Material Science or similar disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience
- Candidate with experience in surface & colloid science (such as surfactants, emulsion, surface modification etc) or polymers & its formulations is advantageous
- Preferred with understanding on application of textile, water treatment plastic additives or surface treatment
- Solid analytical techniques (NMR, HPLC, GC, MS, IR, etc)
- Strong communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Good team player and “can-do” attitude