Senior Remedy Tool Specialist Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
For more informations please check our website: www.msdit.cz
You will join ITSM Team, which is among other things responsible for continuously developing BMC Remedy platform. Team is responsible for, but not limited to providing tier 3 engineering support for BMC Remedy (ITSM Suite, CMDB, Discovery, etc.), coordination of key stakeholders by collecting their demands and translating them to new features and capabilities and align those with platform strategy development and actively participate on writing documentation. Participate on Problem investigations and support Vendor management.
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
• Develop BMC Remedy platform or its pieces to deliver better user experience and support new business demands
• Provide L3 engineering support. Cooperate with operations team during patch/upgrade preparations, provide guidance for system maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting
• Write technical documentation including, but not limited to configuration artifacts, infrastructure/technical diagrams, installation details
• Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all entrusted BMC Remedy components and their asset information in CMDB
• Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects
• Follow industry trends and work on integrating positive changes based on them and also based on internal customer needs
• Participate during platform roadmap creation and prioritize the demands
• Contribute during Problem investigations and participate on solving it
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who:
• Has a solid experience (5+ years) with BMC platform or in equivalent tool (e.g. ZenOSS, OpenNMS,…)
• Hands on experience with BMC Atrium Orchestrastor, Oracle DB, WSDL, API integration are benefit
• Very good knowledge of Linux, DB administration
• Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
• Understands ITIL and at least following operational processes – Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration management
• Has good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Is creative and able to think out of the box
• Is able to work in a diverse environment and communicate with colleagues from other locations
• Is a confident self-starter who is organized and is able to manage a number of competing priorities
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a world leading global company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Senior Remedy Tool Specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, Database, Oracle, Computer Science, Linux, Engineering, Technology