Senior Receptionist - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
HORIBA MIRA is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors. We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Receptionist to join our Customer Services Team to supervise and provide cover for the 3 busy receptions onsite at HORIBA MIRA head office.
As the face of the business you will be customer orientated and have a positive and approachable disposition, and will take responsibility of the reception and its services. Providing a professional arrival experience, leaving a lasting positive impression to internal and external customers.
As Supervisor for reception you will be responsible for leading the reception team on a daily basis and ensuring that all jobs are carried out in professional, effective and efficient manner
Essential experience for this role includes;
- Senior/Head Receptionist experience on a busy reception/s.
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience directly working with customers and internal departments
- Experienced and enjoy managing a team
- Working knowledge of computers and comfortable with maintaining electronic data (essential Microsoft office products)
Essential skills for this role include;
- Effective phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong administrative and professional call handling skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Enjoy working with people
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem resolution
- GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Customer service Desk experience
- Switchboard experience
- Complaint handling
- Flexibility with working hours are a must with this role, core hours will be within office hours but may require flexibility at times in order to cover reception or event support.
- This role will be within a larger Customer Services team and therefore will involve supporting other Customer Services roles when required.
- The Senior Receptionist is responsible for ensuring all 3 receptions are fully supported and busy, therefore there will be times when supervision will need to be done from another location onsite.
- Candidate needs to be very well presented and speak English clearly.
- Any other language skills such as Japanese, German and French would be an advantage